CANNA COCO GROW SLAB
Canna Coco Grow Slab has been developed and created to fulfill all the requirements for cultivating fast growing plants.
Advantages of CANNA Coco Grow Slabs
- The substrate can be used several times and is environmentally friendly
- Furthermore it meets the strict RHP demand
- CANNA COCO is an organic product with a homogeneous structure, free of chemical additives, harmful viruses and soil diseases
- In contrast to coconut fibre, which is also used in horticulture, CANNA COCO is free of fibre and comes in the form of fine flakes
- CANNA COCO has a complex air/water system, which makes it superior to other substrates
- During the development of the fertilizer, which CANNA has compounded especially for this ecological substrate, significant increases in quality and yield were observed.
CANNA COCO is a fantastic plant growth medium, offering many advantages to both the gardener and his plants. CANNA COCO is a 100% natural product, manufactured from coconuts grown in Sri Lanka. during the production process, the quality is constantly monitored, offering you a high-quality product.
A 100% organic product with a homogenous structure and without chemical additives. CANNA COCO is free of harmful viruses and ground diseases. The coconut grind contains a complex water/ air mixture, which provides ideal circumstances for almost every breeding method. CANNA COCO is reusable. It can be used as a soil conditioner afterwards.
Directions of Use
- Give water daily with the special coco fertilizer.
- If you are not able to give water to the plants daily, then use a bigger pot.
- After plants are well established 1-3 times a day depending on water use.
Moreover, About 5 litres of <ahref=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Nmt9EpiFm1s”>coco fertilizer solution per m2 a day (for full-grown plants). For bigger plants use a minimum of 5 litres. Using a bigger pot provides you with a more stable root environment. keep in mind to provide sufficient means of drainage in your pots. Possibly use a thin layer of clay pebbles at the bottom of the pot for proper drainage.
CANNA Coco coconut grind is a high quality product and complies with the highest rHP (Commercial potting soil regulation) standards. its superior starting material, its structural build-up and its purity make it an excellent growth medium. Coco consists of 45% cellulose, giving it long-lasting physical properties. The water/ air complex contains 73% water and 23% air. Furthermore, the coconut grind is pre-buffered according to a special procedure. This is necessary to obtain an optimal growing condition, assuring the best development potential of your plants.
Use CANNA COCO with the appropriate fertilizer and you know you are investing in quality and certainty!
The plastic bag can be recycled.
CANNA COCO is a 100% natural product, made from coconut grind.