Grodan Gro-Blocks Improved Delta Unwrapped
Whether starting your seeds and cuttings in A-OK Starters, Macroplugs, or Mini-Blocks it is a good idea to transplant into a 3” or 4” block.
You know it’s time to transplant to the Gro-Block when roots coming out of the starter are about 1” long.
Just place your Mini-Block on top of the 3” or 4” block without the hole, or your Macroplug/A-OK into the 3” or 4” block with the hole and watch your plant flourish.
- Made at the Grodan factories
- Plain brown half case size
- Better quality and drainage than other value-priced Rockwool
- Resting saturation measurements taken from QD slabs vs. Neptune slabs
- Better quality and drainage than other value-priced rockwool.
Shop all our amazing PLUG N GROW products here.